Page 18 of 34 FirstFirst ... 8161718192028 ... LastLast
Results 171 to 180 of 332
  1. #171
    kingkong
    kingkong is offline
    New member
    Join Date
    2011 Jun
    Posts
    9
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Rep Power
    0
    Okay, pls reupload your argo.exe and the Yargo Bot, that you use.
    Thank you very much.

  2. #172
    yizheng
    yizheng is offline
    Awesome to the MAX yizheng's Avatar
    Join Date
    2010 Aug
    Posts
    743
    Thanks
    124
    Thanked 728 Times in 187 Posts
    Rep Power
    8
    Quote Originally Posted by Xina View Post
    Servus and Greetz from Germany Try to explain in english ^^ I have now the aktually old version you write in the last posts. the bot is working but have some problems.

    1.) The Bot have now a extremly short Tabbing range and he tabbing very very very slowly( and yes i have zoomed out 65)
    2.) Sometimes the bot doesnt tab. when he becomes a hit because he becomes face aggro and the mob is comming to me than he tab after the first hit i become.
    3.) auto buff doesnt work to me. have often tryed out the timers there. i think its because he wants to buff but pressing in this moment other attack skills.. hmm
    4.) very often yargo crashed after fixing the zoom range.

    and my question : it is possible that i can set a route for the charakter that he runs maybe a track?.maybe with some other porgramm you have.
    autoklick dosnt work for me so that i can say maybe i need a fishing klicker tool ;P dont know if it possible;P
    thank you for reporting the bugs. it's an old version of the bot, so i would have to fix what bugs were not fixed before.

    Tabbing very slowly?... have you tried decreasing the bot delay? on the bottom right.

    your question: sorry it's not very advance yet(the bot) maybe i'll think of a way to do it with the memory. maybe i'll add on/off auto click for crafting skills(i never crafted before).

    Quote Originally Posted by kingkong View Post
    Okay, pls reupload your argo.exe and the Yargo Bot, that you use.
    Thank you very much.
    the current Argo.exe in my first post still works. have you tried to run the game normally? and then replace the argo.exe with this forums argo.exe.

  3. #173
    DoNatz
    DoNatz is offline
    Member-in-training
    Join Date
    2010 Dec
    Posts
    75
    Thanks
    3
    Thanked 32 Times in 18 Posts
    Rep Power
    0
    yizheng is right, the exe from the first post is the right one and is completely the same as mine

  4. #174
    kingkong
    kingkong is offline
    New member
    Join Date
    2011 Jun
    Posts
    9
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Rep Power
    0
    Yes of course i tried first to run the game normally. When i installed Argo i first start the normal argo.exe for update the game to the newest (version 60). Then i can run the game and all works fine, but when i replaced the argo.exe with the argo.exe from the first post and run then the launcher, the game crush and report me that the argo.exe doesn't work.

    Here is the report:

    Problemereignisname: APPCRASH
    Anwendungsname: Argo.exe
    Anwendungsversion: 0.0.0.0
    Anwendungszeitstempel: 4e3246a0
    Fehlermodulname: Argo.exe
    Fehlermodulversion: 0.0.0.0
    Fehlermodulzeitstempel: 4e3246a0
    Ausnahmecode: c0000005
    Ausnahmeoffset: 0000b5bc
    Betriebsystemversion: 6.1.7600.2.0.0.256.1
    Gebietsschema-ID: 1031
    Zusatzinformation 1: 0287
    Zusatzinformation 2: 0287e65427eba2166538282b7474699b
    Zusatzinformation 3: 720e
    Zusatzinformation 4: 720e2140023d037b584222401081e74c

    Sorry for my english i'am from Germany

  5. #175
    Holystrikers
    Holystrikers is offline
    New member Holystrikers's Avatar
    Join Date
    2011 Jul
    Location
    Canada,quebec
    Posts
    4
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Rep Power
    0
    Ty a lot Donatz and yizheng this bot work great the only prob i have is my bot target too quickly another mobs the first mobs are not dead and he swith to another did you have an idea guys ty in advance!

  6. #176
    DoNatz
    DoNatz is offline
    Member-in-training
    Join Date
    2010 Dec
    Posts
    75
    Thanks
    3
    Thanked 32 Times in 18 Posts
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by kingkong View Post
    Yes of course i tried first to run the game normally. When i installed Argo i first start the normal argo.exe for update the game to the newest (version 60). Then i can run the game and all works fine, but when i replaced the argo.exe with the argo.exe from the first post and run then the launcher, the game crush and report me that the argo.exe doesn't work.

    Here is the report:

    Problemereignisname: APPCRASH
    Anwendungsname: Argo.exe
    Anwendungsversion: 0.0.0.0
    Anwendungszeitstempel: 4e3246a0
    Fehlermodulname: Argo.exe
    Fehlermodulversion: 0.0.0.0
    Fehlermodulzeitstempel: 4e3246a0
    Ausnahmecode: c0000005
    Ausnahmeoffset: 0000b5bc
    Betriebsystemversion: 6.1.7600.2.0.0.256.1
    Gebietsschema-ID: 1031
    Zusatzinformation 1: 0287
    Zusatzinformation 2: 0287e65427eba2166538282b7474699b
    Zusatzinformation 3: 720e
    Zusatzinformation 4: 720e2140023d037b584222401081e74c

    Sorry for my english i'am from Germany
    der error report bringt garnichts weil die fehlermeldung an sich da nicht steht
    versuch mal nen repatch von version 46 an und ersetz die exe dann nochmal .. was anderes fällt mir nun nicht ein (lad die exe aber nochmal neu runter evtl hast du doch noch ne alte erwischt)

    Quote Originally Posted by Holystrikers View Post
    Ty a lot Donatz and yizheng this bot work great the only prob i have is my bot target too quickly another mobs the first mobs are not dead and he swith to another did you have an idea guys ty in advance!
    you can try to increase the bot delay (bottom right corner where it says "1500" for default)

  7. #177
    Holystrikers
    Holystrikers is offline
    New member Holystrikers's Avatar
    Join Date
    2011 Jul
    Location
    Canada,quebec
    Posts
    4
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Rep Power
    0
    i have try to put an higher value but he always hit all mobs around him he attack really quickly and he change target still at .5 sec ty in advance

  8. #178
    kingkong
    kingkong is offline
    New member
    Join Date
    2011 Jun
    Posts
    9
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Rep Power
    0
    Yeah it works, if i repatch my client to version 46, then the game doesn't crush!!
    But why it crush with Version 60 ?!

    Thank you very much donatz

  9. #179
    DoNatz
    DoNatz is offline
    Member-in-training
    Join Date
    2010 Dec
    Posts
    75
    Thanks
    3
    Thanked 32 Times in 18 Posts
    Rep Power
    0
    actually its version 60 again you just downloaded all update files from version 46 again ^^ (dunny why this works, but it does and thats what matters =P)

  10. #180
    yizheng
    yizheng is offline
    Awesome to the MAX yizheng's Avatar
    Join Date
    2010 Aug
    Posts
    743
    Thanks
    124
    Thanked 728 Times in 187 Posts
    Rep Power
    8
    Quote Originally Posted by DoNatz View Post
    actually its version 60 again you just downloaded all update files from version 46 again ^^ (dunny why this works, but it does and thats what matters =P)
    i'll post your fix on the first post, thanks agian.

    Quote Originally Posted by Holystrikers View Post
    i have try to put an higher value but he always hit all mobs around him he attack really quickly and he change target still at .5 sec ty in advance
    is the bot reading the games memory properly? like the hp/mp? if not then maybe thats why. the bot should be able to kill the target first before changing into anew.

Page 18 of 34 FirstFirst ... 8161718192028 ... LastLast
Visitors found this page by searching for:

argo bot download

argo online hacks

argo bots

yargo bot

bot argo

bot argo online

ARGO online speedhack

argo online speed hack

бот для argo

argo online bot download

argo online bot program

бот для argo onlineARGO online ботargo hacksargobotargo speed hackbot for argo onlineargo botyargo.exebot for ARGOhack argoARGO online botsбот для арго онлайнargo ботargo online yargo

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •