Im prety sure someone could create a little program that does all this but this is the way I multi-client at the moment in dragon nest NA I Have only tested it on a windows 7 64 bit pc and can get as many clients as i want open .
1. Ok first thing download processhacker-1.11 and install and open
2. Login to dragon nest to get a launcher (I use DNCP its faster without going to webpage) If your loging in through the web page log out when the launcher pops up.
3. Go to your processhacker 1.11 and look for "dnlauncher.exe" double click it and in the handles tab look for \BaseNamedObjects\___DN___ and right click on it and close it.
4. Repeat these steps till you have the amount of launchers you want and ready to click play.
5. Click "Play" on the launcher go to your processhacker 1.11 and look for "DragonNest.exe" double click it and in the handles tab look for \BaseNamedObjects\MutexDragonNest and close it do this for each launcher and your good to go you now have multi -client enjoy
Please register or login to download attachments.