Page 14 of 16 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 LastLast
Results 131 to 140 of 156
  1. #131
    lala1990
    lala1990 is offline
    New member
    Join Date
    2010 May
    Posts
    29
    Thanks
    3
    Thanked 2 Times in 2 Posts
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by keile View Post
    Here are my thoughts:

    1. Make the last Rag2.exe to work. If they had added a check on the latest exe then it is just make sense that the old one will not shutdown because there's no check. The problem here is how to remove the version check.

    2. Find the shutdown code. If we can NOP that then the client will not shutdown even if the check from the server failed.

    3. Of course, emulating hackshield. For me, the most complicated to do and the hardest.
    the shutdown code is hard to find, there's ntdll.rtlexituserthread, ntdll.rtlexituserprocess, kernel32.terminateprocess, etc. there are many instances of it, and you need to find out exactly which one is the one that causes the program to exit, the problem is, the client is packed with themida, and you need to unpack it in order to be able to attach a debugger to the game.

  2. #132
    jaahc
    jaahc is offline
    Guest
    Join Date
    2013 Mar
    Posts
    1
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Rep Power
    0

    Unhappy The Loader is exiting

    The loader works fine but after a minute, ro2 will automatically exit
    please help
    thanks

  3. #133
    keile
    keile is offline
    New member
    Join Date
    2012 Dec
    Posts
    18
    Thanks
    4
    Thanked 2 Times in 1 Post
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by lala1990 View Post
    the shutdown code is hard to find, there's ntdll.rtlexituserthread, ntdll.rtlexituserprocess, kernel32.terminateprocess, etc. there are many instances of it, and you need to find out exactly which one is the one that causes the program to exit, the problem is, the client is packed with themida, and you need to unpack it in order to be able to attach a debugger to the game.
    Umm.. I think you are wrong. The client is not packed with Themida. Only hackshield files are.

  4. #134
    lala1990
    lala1990 is offline
    New member
    Join Date
    2010 May
    Posts
    29
    Thanks
    3
    Thanked 2 Times in 2 Posts
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by keile View Post
    Umm.. I think you are wrong. The client is not packed with Themida. Only hackshield files are.
    hmm, if it isn't packed with themida, why is it that when a debugger is running when the game begins running, there's a warning from themida about a debugger present?

  5. #135
    keile
    keile is offline
    New member
    Join Date
    2012 Dec
    Posts
    18
    Thanks
    4
    Thanked 2 Times in 1 Post
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by lala1990 View Post
    hmm, if it isn't packed with themida, why is it that when a debugger is running when the game begins running, there's a warning from themida about a debugger present?
    That is the themida from the hackshield. Disable hackshield and try it again. You won't get any warning.

  6. #136
    lala1990
    lala1990 is offline
    New member
    Join Date
    2010 May
    Posts
    29
    Thanks
    3
    Thanked 2 Times in 2 Posts
    Rep Power
    0
    that's what i thought too initially HAHA

  7. #137
    daywrecker
    daywrecker is offline
    New member
    Join Date
    2013 Jan
    Posts
    11
    Thanks
    5
    Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
    Rep Power
    0
    i already saw some bot farmer in morroc and speedhackers in colo... they already have bypass...

  8. #138
    masayoshikun
    masayoshikun is offline
    New member
    Join Date
    2013 Jan
    Posts
    40
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 73 Times in 15 Posts
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by daywrecker View Post
    i already saw some bot farmer in morroc and speedhackers in colo... they already have bypass...
    You don't need HackShield bypass for visual bots. And you can still using exe bypass to hack speed for 5 - 10 minutes. Just press ESC -> Change Char and relogin with same char to reset timer. You can run where you need to quickly then restart your bot.

  9. The Following User Says Thank You to masayoshikun For This Useful Post:


  10. #139
    sleazy01
    sleazy01 is offline
    New member
    Join Date
    2011 Nov
    Posts
    9
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by masayoshikun View Post
    You don't need HackShield bypass for visual bots. And you can still using exe bypass to hack speed for 5 - 10 minutes. Just press ESC -> Change Char and relogin with same char to reset timer. You can run where you need to quickly then restart your bot.
    how to do this? TIA!

  11. #140
    masayoshikun
    masayoshikun is offline
    New member
    Join Date
    2013 Jan
    Posts
    40
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 73 Times in 15 Posts
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by sleazy01 View Post
    how to do this? TIA!
    Use the lolder HackShield bypass. Turn on your speedhack and run to whatever destination you need to go. Set a stop watch alarm for 5 minutes. Whenever alarm goes off, quickly change char and then go back in and reset speed. After you're at your destination, you can run normal ro2client and let HackShield turn on and use a visual based bot to play. If you need HackShield off again, just repeat the same procedure. Most farming bots (auto clickers) can run with HackShield easily because it doesn't need access to memory. It just clicks same spot repeat.

Page 14 of 16 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. HackShield memory protection bypass
    By Dwar in forum Anti-Cheat Systems
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: 2014-09-13, 03:00 AM
  2. [Guide] Hackshield Pro. Bypass Tuturial
    By inesbrasil in forum Anti-Cheat Systems
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 2014-08-21, 06:01 PM
  3. Hackshield Bypass Source
    By Dwar in forum Anti-Cheat Systems
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 2012-10-22, 07:57 PM
  4. [Release] Metin 2 HackShield Bypass
    By yizheng in forum Other MMO
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 2012-07-29, 11:42 AM
  5. I need ByPass hackshield for Air Rivals
    By dochanh in forum Research Requests
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 2011-04-18, 11:31 AM
Visitors found this page by searching for:

ro2 hackshield bypass

ro2 bypass

bypass ro2

ro2 multi client

hackshield bypass 2013disable hackshield ro2bypass RO2 hackshieldhow to bypass hackshield ro2bypass hackshield 2013ro2 dual clientragnarok 2 bypass hackshieldbypass hs ro2ro2 loaderhackshield ro2ro2 hs bypasshow to bypass ro2 hackshieldRag2_HSBypass_20130124.zip‎bypass hackshield for ro2ro2 hackshieldhackshield bypasshow to bypass ro2ro2 dupero2 duplicate itemRag2_HSBypass.rar‎rag2_HSBypass.exe

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •