Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 11
  1. #1
    Proaikagamer
    Proaikagamer is offline
    Member-in-training Proaikagamer's Avatar
    Join Date
    2012 Jan
    Location
    Lakia , Let's play
    Posts
    145
    Thanks
    40
    Thanked 143 Times in 45 Posts
    Rep Power
    0

    Post GM Talk about hack

    I found a post in aikabr that a person put this image of andreeee



    and the guy who made the post said about the hack and a little more

    The Game Master of Aika Br WROTE THIS


    Portuguese:

    Spoiler



    English

    Spoiler




    and wrote a little more:

    Portuguese

    Spoiler




    English:

    Spoiler




    So i don't know what think , if you guys help me.
    is not to create a controversy but i want to listen what all of you think about that

    Sorry for GM translation , i didn't had time for that so i used google

  2. The Following User Says Thank You to Proaikagamer For This Useful Post:


  3. #2
    raiodourado
    raiodourado is offline
    Member-in-training raiodourado's Avatar
    Join Date
    2010 Dec
    Location
    Brazil
    Posts
    164
    Thanks
    102
    Thanked 62 Times in 53 Posts
    Rep Power
    0
    Then the set of images with rifleman and crusader, are masterpieces of photoshop?
    They said it too, when the gm3x power up level 75 with hacker quest! tragic tragic.
    The good news, is who i will get full set Dawn, and they do not do anything to stop me.
    If i have help you, Please Thanks!

  4. #3
    AikaMaster
    AikaMaster is offline
    Senior Member AikaMaster's Avatar
    Join Date
    2012 May
    Location
    Inside you mind!
    Posts
    245
    Thanks
    57
    Thanked 642 Times in 68 Posts
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by raiodourado View Post
    Then the set of images with rifleman and crusader, are masterpieces of photoshop?
    They said it too, when the gm3x power up level 75 with hacker quest! tragic tragic.
    The good news, is who i will get full set Dawn, and they do not do anything to stop me.
    I don't think it's Photoshop edited, but ClientSide hack. It's very easy to edit Aika Memory so it seems you have a lot of money, items, and Armors, and make people believe it's true.
    It's very deceiving to know such VIP member makes such a fake "hack".

  5. The Following User Says Thank You to AikaMaster For This Useful Post:


  6. #4
    emoisback
    emoisback is offline
    Full member
    Join Date
    2011 Dec
    Location
    Indonesia there i'm
    Posts
    508
    Thanks
    83
    Thanked 244 Times in 68 Posts
    Rep Power
    7
    Quote Originally Posted by AikaMaster View Post
    I don't think it's Photoshop edited, but ClientSide hack. It's very easy to edit Aika Memory so it seems you have a lot of money, items, and Armors, and make people believe it's true.
    It's very deceiving to know such VIP member makes such a fake "hack".
    didnt know about it, didt work with this stuff already..
    about its client side or server side, just some people know about this hack..
    and about what GM talking, i didnt know its just try to make player calm, or this hack is have some trouble..
    Learn from PGC for Share on PGC..


    For another Stuff i have make try to find it [Please, register to view links]
    If i have help you, please thanks and respect ..

  7. #5
    KinLP
    KinLP is offline
    Member-in-training KinLP's Avatar
    Join Date
    2012 Mar
    Location
    Leopold
    Posts
    187
    Thanks
    40
    Thanked 71 Times in 50 Posts
    Rep Power
    0
    Maybe this hack really don't exist =/
    If I helped you, click Thanks > [Please, register to view links]
    http://uploaddeimagens.com.br/imagens/death_note_l_lawliet_signature_by_badkidruxy-d3ajjv9-bmp

  8. #6
    leeonardo
    leeonardo is offline
    Moderator leeonardo's Avatar
    Join Date
    2012 Jan
    Location
    Here I am.
    Posts
    2,210
    Thanks
    48
    Thanked 3,121 Times in 736 Posts
    Rep Power
    8
    Let a few facts that members told me that cause controversy, who spoke with me on MSN.

    -Him because he did not want to disclose in the VIP? There is something more than fear of being patched.
    -Indeed, the shooter of the video is lvl 66, as he said:

    Quote Originally Posted by annnnndre View Post
    The September 80 rare prints is on the character of a "friend" of me and the video has been posted on the att lv.66 (my char). Simple like that.
    -Why not say so before?
    -Why not open the chests also hide and amount of gold? And the items that have in inventory.
    If the alleged shooter, "80", he hid the lvl, the chance of the photos, and video is the same, is high, so it seems, the shooter uses the same set.
    -If you use, as would a shooter lvl 66 with set 80?
    -Why he stop talk about it?

    That's all some members said, not gonna lie, some is logical, but you can stop and think, "leeonardo you did not get a set Dawn for your crusader?".
    Yes, actually got the set, but he is honest, do not think just because I'm the PGC, live hacks.


    É pra ficar com medo?



    Apenas observo...



    Não faço nenhum tipo de venda de hack no jogo, então se in game ver algum "Leonardo PGC" não acredite, pois será alguém tentando te roubar.

  9. The Following User Says Thank You to leeonardo For This Useful Post:


  10. #7
    KinLP
    KinLP is offline
    Member-in-training KinLP's Avatar
    Join Date
    2012 Mar
    Location
    Leopold
    Posts
    187
    Thanks
    40
    Thanked 71 Times in 50 Posts
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by leeonardo View Post
    Let a few facts that members told me that cause controversy, who spoke with me on MSN.

    -Him because he did not want to disclose in the VIP? There is something more than fear of being patched.
    -Indeed, the shooter of the video is lvl 66, as he said:

    Originally Posted by annnnndre
    The September 80 rare prints is on the character of a "friend" of me and the video has been posted on the att lv.66 (my char). Simple like that.
    -Why not say so before?
    -Why not open the chests also hide and amount of gold? And the items that have in inventory.
    If the alleged shooter, "80", he hid the lvl, the chance of the photos, and video is the same, is high, so it seems, the shooter uses the same set.
    -If you use, as would a shooter lvl 66 with set 80?
    -Why he stop talk about it?

    That's all some members said, not gonna lie, some is logical, but you can stop and think, "leeonardo you did not get a set Dawn for your crusader?".
    Yes, actually got the set, but he is honest, do not think just because I'm the PG
    You're right Leeo, but why did you say: "Thanks annnnndre, thanks for the video and tips, I found finally how make the bug, and now my Crusader already have the rare 80, thanks a lot. A, for those who are still suspicious, here a print that really works" in the topic of the bug?
    If I helped you, click Thanks > [Please, register to view links]
    http://uploaddeimagens.com.br/imagens/death_note_l_lawliet_signature_by_badkidruxy-d3ajjv9-bmp

  11. #8
    leeonardo
    leeonardo is offline
    Moderator leeonardo's Avatar
    Join Date
    2012 Jan
    Location
    Here I am.
    Posts
    2,210
    Thanks
    48
    Thanked 3,121 Times in 736 Posts
    Rep Power
    8
    Quote Originally Posted by KinLP View Post
    You're right Leeo, but why did you say: "Thanks annnnndre, thanks for the video and tips, I found finally how make the bug, and now my Crusader already have the rare 80, thanks a lot. A, for those who are still suspicious, here a print that really works" in the topic of the bug?
    Look at your inbox, you will understand.


    É pra ficar com medo?



    Apenas observo...



    Não faço nenhum tipo de venda de hack no jogo, então se in game ver algum "Leonardo PGC" não acredite, pois será alguém tentando te roubar.

  12. #9
    Proaikagamer
    Proaikagamer is offline
    Member-in-training Proaikagamer's Avatar
    Join Date
    2012 Jan
    Location
    Lakia , Let's play
    Posts
    145
    Thanks
    40
    Thanked 143 Times in 45 Posts
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by KinLP View Post
    You're right Leeo, but why did you say: "Thanks annnnndre, thanks for the video and tips, I found finally how make the bug, and now my Crusader already have the rare 80, thanks a lot. A, for those who are still suspicious, here a print that really works" in the topic of the bug?
    i didn't understand too , why he said that

  13. #10
    KinLP
    KinLP is offline
    Member-in-training KinLP's Avatar
    Join Date
    2012 Mar
    Location
    Leopold
    Posts
    187
    Thanks
    40
    Thanked 71 Times in 50 Posts
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Proaikagamer View Post
    i didn't understand too , why he said that
    Now I understand, he explained me. But is something personal
    If I helped you, click Thanks > [Please, register to view links]
    http://uploaddeimagens.com.br/imagens/death_note_l_lawliet_signature_by_badkidruxy-d3ajjv9-bmp

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. [Tool] Aion Speed hack & No animation hack
    By rodoxfnx in forum Aion Bots, Hacks, Cheats
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 2012-09-06, 08:40 AM
  2. Gerrant V1 Hack - Dragon Nest Original Hack
    By marcpoulpoul in forum Trash Bin
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 2012-07-24, 03:45 PM
  3. [Info] GMs talk about polemic
    By KinLP in forum Aika Bots, Hacks, Cheats
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 2012-07-13, 10:15 PM
  4. Pathetic talk
    By Eternalechoes in forum General Talk
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 2010-12-03, 04:27 PM
Visitors found this page by searching for:

aika set 85

aika 85 set

GM aika

AIKAbr

aikasea set 85

aika crusader level 85

aika info att

cheat aika indo

set level 85 aika

aikasea GMS

aika Game master

aika set do 85

aika br 85

sniper aika lvl 75

aika att lvl 80

aika sea

aika85

AIKA ONLINE ATT LV 80

sets 85 aika

cheat aika 2012 speed hack

set do 85 - aika

hacker aika gamer master

Aika Crusader item shop

aika char bloqueado

aika leopold

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •