Page 7 of 102 FirstFirst ... 567891757 ... LastLast
Results 61 to 70 of 1012

Thread: AikaBot

  1. #61
    tania
    tania is offline
    New member
    Join Date
    2011 Jul
    Posts
    10
    Thanks
    2
    Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
    Rep Power
    0
    cant run YArgo 07.28.2011, it gives error when starting(stop working), the old version is ok, this one dont run for me.

  2. #62
    yizheng
    yizheng is offline
    Awesome to the MAX yizheng's Avatar
    Join Date
    2010 Aug
    Posts
    743
    Thanks
    124
    Thanked 728 Times in 187 Posts
    Rep Power
    8
    Quote Originally Posted by tania View Post
    cant run YArgo 07.28.2011, it gives error when starting(stop working), the old version is ok, this one dont run for me.
    My bad, i uploaded Argo online bot not Aika Online bot. thanks for the notice!

  3. #63
    eduardowgt
    eduardowgt is offline
    New member
    Join Date
    2011 Jun
    Posts
    48
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked 3 Times in 1 Post
    Rep Power
    0
    My contribution...
    Xtrap of the Brazil...

    http://www.megaupload.com/?d=0649CARC

    Perhaps that somehow can help you of AikaBr Bot.

  4. #64
    tania
    tania is offline
    New member
    Join Date
    2011 Jul
    Posts
    10
    Thanks
    2
    Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by yizheng View Post
    My bad, i uploaded Argo online bot not Aika Online bot. thanks for the notice!
    lol..i didnt notice the name(argo) also! my bad to

  5. #65
    yizheng
    yizheng is offline
    Awesome to the MAX yizheng's Avatar
    Join Date
    2010 Aug
    Posts
    743
    Thanks
    124
    Thanked 728 Times in 187 Posts
    Rep Power
    8
    Quote Originally Posted by eduardowgt View Post
    My contribution...
    Xtrap of the Brazil...

    MEGAUPLOAD - The leading online storage and file delivery service

    Perhaps that somehow can help you of AikaBr Bot.
    eduardowgt, i do not know what those files do, it did not help in my 32bit/64bit cpu(64bit version just doesnt load anything). but i just tested the tutorial you've got in the other thread " Partially disabled xtrap" it will still be detected but i got some stuff working, so later on. maybe a day(if not lazy) i will make a test bot(simple detection). i wont add all the extras like the GB has until some bugs and some fixes are done. but thats atleast some good news for the BR community, also if it does work alright, i will continue with the US aswell. -Also note, its for 32bit users only(the test bot i meant)



    Aikasea players i need some alternative method to bypass gg abit(to those playing sea) - if any asked
    Last edited by yizheng; 2011-07-30 at 01:46 PM.

  6. #66
    bone3
    bone3 is offline
    New member bone3's Avatar
    Join Date
    2011 Feb
    Posts
    18
    Thanks
    8
    Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
    Rep Power
    0
    I can't download because what? i dont have persmissions -.-?

  7. #67
    stewie
    stewie is offline
    New member
    Join Date
    2010 Sep
    Posts
    9
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Rep Power
    0
    Yo weaklings, quite sad that bellisux boys cant do anything without ur st2pid hack from now, make a hack for bot, gold, duplicate, or anything else wth u want, but stop ruining this corrupted shít. Remove ur hack from PVP channel. Feel free to ban me, but for example i doubt if dwar would support a hack like this, which is totally overwrite the game rules at pvp.................................

  8. #68
    annnnndre
    annnnndre is offline
    Senior Member annnnndre's Avatar
    Join Date
    2011 Jul
    Location
    By your side, let's the game begin'
    Posts
    336
    Thanks
    118
    Thanked 177 Times in 87 Posts
    Rep Power
    0
    BR and GB are 2 different Xtrap versions, even if i got the Offsets/addresses. xtrap won't let me read them.
    Is not possible to Kill X-trap using AntiRootKitt and CMD Tip?, Us from the AIKA BR, or just me, I don't know... Kill Xtrap with a tip used to kill the same Xtrap on a FPS game from Ongame too, we Open the program AntiRootKitt and fallow some steps, then we open the Prompt and Kill Xtrap usind your ProcessID, "tasklist" -> "taskkill/pid XXXX" where XXXX = ProcessID that we can find in "tasklist" of the XTRAP, so, XTRAP will be closed, and we can use a lot of things, in my case, I use to explorer the Cheat Engine on AIKA...

    Cannot you Kill the XTrap in the same way, and make AIKA BR read the Offsets and stuffs..?
    Even if you cannot do that, can you just make this change to us, and each user, kill your own Xtrap using this tip..?

    SORRY for the very BAD English... so... Answer me

  9. The Following User Says Thank You to annnnndre For This Useful Post:


  10. #69
    yizheng
    yizheng is offline
    Awesome to the MAX yizheng's Avatar
    Join Date
    2010 Aug
    Posts
    743
    Thanks
    124
    Thanked 728 Times in 187 Posts
    Rep Power
    8
    Quote Originally Posted by stewie View Post
    Yo weaklings, quite sad that bellisux boys cant do anything without ur st2pid hack from now, make a hack for bot, gold, duplicate, or anything else wth u want, but stop ruining this corrupted shít. Remove ur hack from PVP channel. Feel free to ban me, but for example i doubt if dwar would support a hack like this, which is totally overwrite the game rules at pvp.................................
    you know.. most of your posts are basically looking for some sort of cheat for aika(before). kinda ironic. i am just sharing what i made for the public. There is also a reason why i made the hacks for donators.

    also, why would Dwar be agaisnt such bot/hack like this. I already released the same thing before until i updated it.




    Quote Originally Posted by annnnndre View Post
    Is not possible to Kill X-trap using AntiRootKitt and CMD Tip?, Us from the AIKA BR, or just me, I don't know... Kill Xtrap with a tip used to kill the same Xtrap on a FPS game from Ongame too, we Open the program AntiRootKitt and fallow some steps, then we open the Prompt and Kill Xtrap usind your ProcessID, "tasklist" -> "taskkill/pid XXXX" where XXXX = ProcessID that we can find in "tasklist" of the XTRAP, so, XTRAP will be closed, and we can use a lot of things, in my case, I use to explorer the Cheat Engine on AIKA...

    Cannot you Kill the XTrap in the same way, and make AIKA BR read the Offsets and stuffs..?
    Even if you cannot do that, can you just make this change to us, and each user, kill your own Xtrap using this tip..?

    SORRY for the very BAD English... so... Answer me
    hi, if you like to share some more info how to prevent gaytrap, pm me about it, so i can learn more and create something out of it.

  11. The Following User Says Thank You to yizheng For This Useful Post:


  12. #70
    annnnndre
    annnnndre is offline
    Senior Member annnnndre's Avatar
    Join Date
    2011 Jul
    Location
    By your side, let's the game begin'
    Posts
    336
    Thanks
    118
    Thanked 177 Times in 87 Posts
    Rep Power
    0
    hi, if you like to share some more info how to prevent gaytrap, pm me about it, so i can learn more and create something out of it.
    Thats it, is in your PM Box
    Is easy to do, you'll see.

Page 7 of 102 FirstFirst ... 567891757 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. [CONTEST] AIKABot Interface
    By remka in forum Aika Online
    Replies: 55
    Last Post: 2011-03-17, 12:30 PM
  2. [Tutorial] How to renew Aikabot for new version of Aika
    By codename209 in forum Aika Guides, Tutorials
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 2010-10-28, 11:09 PM
Visitors found this page by searching for:

aikaycs

xuetr 43b download

tiny.ccaikahack

xuetr 64

aika ycs

aika ycs download

XueTR 64 BITS

yaikabrbot

xuetr 43b

aika bothttp:tiny.ccaikahackaikabotXueTR win7 64xuetr for windows 7 64 bitxuetr 64 bitaika hackshttp:www.progamercity.netaika-hack1548-release-aikabot.htmlxuetr load drive errorycd tutorial link - aika ycsgameguard xuetrxuetr tutorialdownload xuetr 64 bitXueTr aikaaikabot gg bypass & xtrap bypassdepurador funciona no aika br

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •